Hand Shearing MachineOur range of products include motorized shearing machine jus -1: digvijay, hand shearing machine r3p/300 and metal shear js3201 : makita.
Motorized Shearing Machine JUS -1: Digvijay
Approx. Price: Rs 2.75 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Hold Down Device:
|Cutting Material||Stainless Steel|
|Max Shear Width||0-500 mm|
|Strokes Per Min||>12|
|Model Name/Number||JUS -1|
- The spring loaded mechanical hold down pads hold the sheet securely, to avoid slipping and bowing resulting in clean square cuts.
Drive, Clutch And Brake Drive:
- Drive : Motor, mounted on an adjustable platform, drives the large, cast iron fly wheel through v-belts.
- The power is Further transmitted to the fly wheel shaft through steel pinion and main gear box and than transmitted to main gear.
- All bearing parts and guide surfaces are lubricated through connected oil cups and operated lubrication pump.
- Rear gauge, Side squaring and Front gauge, Foot pedal, Switch Motor pulley, Gear & Fly wheel guards and standard. Interaction manual, and Spanner.
Hand Shearing Machine R3P/300
Approx. Price: Rs 10,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Blade Length||300 mm|
|Body Thickness||20 mm|
|Max Cut One Stroke||250 mm|
Taking quality as our principal concern, we are betrothed in presenting an excellent quality of R3P/300 Hand Shearing Machine.
Approx. Price: Rs 24,700 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Power Consumption||710 W|
|Strokes Per Min||1600 spm|
|Capacity||Steel 2.5-3.2 mm,Aluminum 1.5 mm|
|Dimensions||213 x 90 x 239 mm|
|Min cutting radius||50 mm (2")|
|Net Weight||3.4 kg|
- Powerful 710W Motor; 1,600 SPM for the Most Demanding Applications
- Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
- Tight 50 mm (2") cutting radius for greater versatility
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Refined design at only 3.4 kg (7.4 lbs) for increased control
- Large, easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edges each
- Well balanced with a rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Engineered to cut without the material loss in kerf typically associated with nibblers
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking.
- Double insulated